Weather forecasts are bad. On Rax/Schneeberg wind is going to blow us off the cliff so we need to stay slightly lower, e g. to Home Wand. What is for sure is it will be a medium-to-long hike on proper hiking trails in quite bad weather (temperature around the freezing point, strong wind, light snowfalls passing by, full cloud cover, fresh snow after blizzards on Friday). Something rather to test your durability than to enjoy wonders of nature. I will.still value your company though. The plan maximum is https://pl.mapy.cz/s/fekolagaza but we can cut it shorter depending on conditions.
Get our new events in your mailbox, subscribe to our newsletter
Imprint | Data privacy
(c) Alpine Club Vienna
Hiking in Austria, Climbing in Austria, Snowshoeing in Austria, Ski touring in Austria