No official meeting this month,
but instead, let's have a social online get-together
Monday 30th November 8pm
On laptops, use google chrome, firefox/Internet explorer etc don't work well. On Android/ios devices, download the jitsi app.
*** Official meeting cancelled due to lockdown ***
Rotenturmstrasse 14, 1010 Vienna
1st Floor, Rooms C-D.
Just follow the signs just before entering the courtyard.
Starting time: 7pm
Presentation: Review of the Year 2020 by ???
Everybody welcome. No Alpenverein membership required for our meetings. For potential new members, our meetings are a great opportunity to come along and get to know us.
Due to the regulations for holding events at the moment, the following rules must be observed:
- Registration is recommended, as this will guarantee your place. Please register by mid afternoon on the day of the meeting here on this page. (Name, phone number, email address are mandatory, members please enter membership number, non members enter "n/a" in membership number field).
- Maximum of 50 participants
- If you do not register in advance, you can still attend, but you will need to enter the above details on a list on arrival. In the unlikely event that the maximum number of participants is reached, we will unfortunately have to turn you away.
- Seating will be numbered, and your number will be entered in the list, in case of needing to do contact tracing later.
- When in the Foyer, kitchen, WC and when not sitting in your seat, please wear a mask, and keep at least 1m distance to other people
- Note that the foyer is closed for gathering/chatting etc. Please come straight into our rooms upon arrival. (Of course you can hang up coats in the cloakroom, get drinks from the kitchen etc)
After the meeting we go together to the Casa Romana restaurant for something to eat and drink, where the current regulations regarding restaurant visits will of course be adhered to.